Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ:CAMT) stock reported trading -15.73% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 52.28% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 3.57% away from 50 day moving average and 20.98% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -1.42% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $448.92M and dividend yield of 5.67%.
On Feb. 20, 2020, Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ:CAMT) notified its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
Highlights of the Fourth Quarter of 2019
- Revenues of $33.2 million, similar to the fourth quarter 2018 and in line with guidance;
- GAAP operating income of $4.6 million; non-GAAP operating income of $5.4 million, representing an operating margin of 13.8% and 16.3%, respectively;
- GAAP net income of $4.6 million and non-GAAP net income of $5.4 million; and
- Strong operating cash flow of $7.5 million.
- Highlights of the Full Year 2019
- Revenues of $134 million; a 9% year-over-year increase;
- GAAP operating income of $22.0 million;
- Non-GAAP operating income of $25.0 million;
- GAAP net income of $22.0 million;
- Non-GAAP net income of $23.9 million; and
- Strong operating cash flow of $24.7 million in 2019 leading to year-end net cash balance of $89.5 million.
The Israel based company Camtek Ltd. moved with change of -0.99% to $12 with the total traded volume of 306690 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 87.19K shares. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 1.69%. The one month performance of stock was -8.68%. CAMT’s shares are at 16.73% for the quarter and driving a 30.01% return over the course of the past year and is now at 10.80% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.7. The average volatility for the week and month was at 3.32% and 3.21% respectively. There are 37.41M shares outstanding and 19.85M shares are floated in market.
Betty Pagano reports updates related to the Hot Stocks Category. She manages to cover anything. Betty is our freelance writers. She is responsible for covering reporting in Hot Stocks category. Betty has experience of 5 years as reporter to Hot Stocks insights.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 13186 Oval Drive East, Largo, FL 33774, USA
Contact number: 727-324-9973