eHealth (NASDAQ:EHTH) stock identified change of 162.61% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -3.06% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $2.92B. EHTH stock has been recorded 25.56% away from 50 day moving average and 51.85% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 11.73% off 20-day moving average.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Overview
- Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2019 was $301.7 million, a 124% increase compared to $134.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- GAAP net income for the fourth quarter of 2019 was $88.8 million compared to net income of $26.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $142.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2019 compared to $51.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Fourth quarter 2019 revenue and adjusted EBITDA include the positive impact of $42.3 million in revenue resulting from a change in estimate for expected cash commission collections relating to existing Medicare Advantage plans enrolled in prior to the fourth quarter.
- Fourth quarter 2019 approved members for all Medicare products grew 88% compared to the fourth quarter of 2018.
On Feb. 20, 2020, eHealth (NASDAQ:EHTH) a leading private online health insurance exchange, notified its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2019.
Scott Flanders, chief executive officer of eHealth stated, We ended the year on a strong note, delivering the best annual enrollment period in the company’s history and generating financial results that significantly exceeded our 2019 annual guidance across multiple metrics, including revenue, GAAP net income and adjusted EBITDA. We also significantly increased our Medicare enrollment volumes and the number of major medical Medicare applications submitted online through our platform compared to a year ago – a critical element of our Medicare growth strategy. I would like to emphasize that the high level of enrollment and revenue growth that we achieved in 2019 were accompanied by meaningful adjusted EBITDA and GAAP net income margin expansion compared to 2018. Looking ahead, we anticipate the momentum we have built over the past two years to continue into 2020, and we believe we are well-positioned to continue outpacing the overall Medicare market growth as a result of our strong consumer value proposition, the depth of our technology platform and our demand generation expertise.
The Financial sector company, eHealth noticed change of -2.32% to $129.18 along volume of 768681 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 623.76K. The stock observed return of 9.03% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 30.97% over one month performance. EHTH’s shares are at 56.22% for the quarter and driving a 96.26% return over the course of the past year and is now at 34.45% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 5.09% and for month was at 5.61%. There are 22.58M shares outstanding and 22.07M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 0.98.
Erik Brown is diligent and proactive when it comes to Finance news reporting. He has as a keen eye for technologies and has predicted quite a few successful startups over the last couple of years. Erik goal with this website is to report accurately on all kinds of stock news, and have a great deal of passion for Finance and active reporting. Erik is a journalism graduate with keen interest in covering Finance news – specifically startups.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1202 Lewis Street, Sulphur, LA 70663, USA
Contact number: 337-513-4375